POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : glass horse : Re: glass horse Server Time
10 Aug 2024 03:17:21 EDT (-0400)
  Re: glass horse
From: ingo
Date: 1 Dec 2004 12:25:13
Message: <Xns95B2BB60F6DC1seed7@news.povray.org>
in news:41adc9dd@news.povray.org =Bob= wrote:

> How good/bad was working with Silo? About
> how long did it take to create the model?

It's the first modeller I feel confident with, I used sPatch a lot but
it's to mouse intensive. Silo uses about 90% less mouse clicks.

The model was doneove a period of two months due lack of time. Tha base of
it was done in half an hour and then I worked on it for a few minute off
and on. Total creation time, an hour and a halve I think, including
figuring out how Silo works.

Ingo